Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back from Vacation

I've actually been back over a week now, but I'm still getting fully adjusted back to school work and email and all those sorts of non-vacation things. My various journeys were quite awesome and eventful, and thus will take a bit of time to document and upload here. I had hoped to post some pictures of when I had gone hiking actually not for from campus, here in Karen, but the internet is not cooperating and the library is almost closed. I have over 500 pictures, and when I get time to brave the time-consuming process of putting them on here, you all can see a bit of what I was up to. If you haven't heard from me in a while, there's a decent chance I've been meaning to write you, and I hope to get around to that within the next several days. Although my course load is lighter this term, it has been quite a bit of work already. Ah, I see one picture has loaded. That was the entrance to the park, so I'll leave that as a taste of what's to come.

No comments: